Thank you for considering the Vet II Scaler / Polisher. The design of the Vet II combines integrated Phase Lock Loop technology along with our micromotor control circuitry to bring you a powerful tool against periodontal disease. With a turn of the knob, you alternate from scaling to polishing plus a number of other operations. The Vet II is auto tuned. The oscillation (vibration) is maintained at optimum frequency by continuously scanning and compensating even when pressure is applied at the tip eliminating any loss of power. You can perform curettage, deep scaling of heavy calculus and remove stains. Conclude the prophylaxis treatment by polishing the teeth.
There are 2 different tips available for the Vet II. While scaling between the teeth and under the gums bubbles are generated which are bactericidal. This energy destroys the bacterial cell walls reducing the risk of infection and speeding healing time. The water also serves as a cooling and rinsing agent removing debris from the operative site.
The high torque variable speed micromotor is used at high speed for cutting, drilling, sectioning and many other procedures. Lower speed is used for polishing to complete the dental prophylaxis.
THE VET II COMES EQUIPPED WITH:
- Scaler handpiece
- 2 scaler inserts
- 35,000 RPM variable speed precision balanced micromotor
- Autoclavable straight handpiece
- Rubber rest for micromotor
- Autoclavable prophy angle for use with snap-on rubber cups
- Foot control for scaler and polisher
- forward / reverse switch
SCALER ACCESSORIES INCLUDE:
Water Bottle (1 gallon), Saddle valve, Faucet diverter – each includes a female quick disconnect
POLISHER ACCESSORIES INCLUDE:
Reduction handpieces, Friction grip and Latch type Contra angles, which fit directly onto the micromotor, Diamond and Carbide bur kits 1.6-mm. dia., Diamond cutting disc with 2.35-mm. dia Mandrel
- Power Supply: 120 / 240 VAC 50 / 60 HZ.
- Operating Frequency: 24,200 – 25,300 HZ.
- Water Input Pressure: 30 – 60 PSI (2 – 5 bar)
- Dimensions: Width: 7 ½ X Depth 9 ½ X Height 3 ¼
- Net Weight: 9 ¾ lbs. / 4.4 Kg.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs. / 5 Kg.