The System Two MH series represents a new, unparalleled level in surgery lighting technology, known as High Intensity Discharge (HID). Compared to traditional halogen surgery lights, the MH series provides cool, white light with virtually zero heat. In addition, the primary bulb has a rated life of 10,000 hours, and is energy efficient at 39 watts, compared to 150 watts for the System Two Halogen 20″ head.
• 102,000 lux (9,500 ft candles) output at 1 meter distance
• 4,300º Kelvin color temperature
• Fully adjustable light pattern (from 6.5″ to 9″)
• Durable ceiling casting for optimum stability, balance and function
• 360º rotational contacts at all key points
• 50 – 100% mechanical dimming
• Removable sterilizable handle
• Reserve bulb with auto-switchover, in case of primary bulb failure
• Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth extensive coverage
• Unique curved facial lens design
• Available in several configurations, including our video camera and monitor arm options.