The high speed and torque of the micromotor is used for cutting, drilling, sectioning, and many other procedures, lower speed for polishing to complete the dental prophylaxis. Optional available: Reduction Handpieces, Friction Grip and Latch Contra Angles to slide on to micromotor or straight H.P., Diamond and Carbide burs 1.6 mm, Diamond Cutting Disc with mandrel 2.35 mm.
- 35,000 RPM Micromotor with variable speed, precision balanced for low
- vibration/low noise. 200 – 35,000 RPM.
- High Torque
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Straight handpiece, user friendly, autoclavable
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber cups, autoclavable
- Starter Kit with 10 rubber cups and 10 prophy paste cups
- Foot control or manual operation switch
- Rubber rest for micromotor
- Instruction manual
Power supply: 110 or 220 VAC 50/6OHz
High impact plastic case – fire retardant
Dimensions: Width 5″; Length 5 1/4″; Height 2 1/2″
12.7 cm x 13.3 cm x 6.35 cm
Net weight: 2.5 Lbs / 1. 1 Kg.
Shipping weight: 4.5 Lbs / 2.1 Kg.