TRI-MATE SCALER, POLISHER AND GENERAL PURPOSE ELECTROSURGERY UNIT (3 UNITS IN ONE)
Engler Engineering Corp. now offers a 3 in one unit the offers a high quality, high powered, fully automated scaler, polisher and General Purpose Electrosurgery unit. With the Tri-mate we have merged the quality and efficiency of our Son-Mate with a solid state general purpose electrosurgery option which converts the low frequency of 60 Hz to a high frequency of 1.2 MHZ.
The scaler portion is equipped with:
- Scaler handpiece
- Stack (transducer inserted in the handpiece
- 4 Assorted tips (2x M1, 2x M4)
- Tip wrench
- Waterline with male quick disconnect attached
- Installed inline water filter
- Power cord grounded for safety
The power variation for both Scaler/Polisher is located on the front panel. The Electro-surgery section comes complete with 4 general purpose electrodes. These electrodes push-fit into the end of the handpiece. As the unit is fully automated, no grounding plate is necessary, the operator substitutes for the grounding plate and there for must be in contact with the patient for it to work.
- The poser control for the electrosurgery section is located on the front panel. The setting for cut is normally around No. 5 and for coagulation the setting is turned down to No. 1 or 2. Also on the front panel, there is a visual warning light when in operation, in addition to the audio warning.
- Again on the front panel, you will find the selection control for all the units sections and a reverse point for the Micro-motor
- The one foot switch operates all 3 sections.
- Input Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Scaler and Polisher specifications are the same as the Son-Mate
- Electrosurgery: Monopolar operation only
- Frequency: 1.2 MHz. Approximate
- Voltage: 175-400 VAC
- Dimensions: Chassis: Width 8 1/4″; Length 12 1/2″; Height 3.10″
- 21 cm x 32 cm x 8 cm
- Net weight: 10 Lbs / 4.5 Kg
- Shipping weight: 12 Lbs / 5.5 Kg.